Preparation Prior to Start
1. Check if all the machine parts are in good condition and whether the fastening screws and nuts are shaken loose or not. The brake should function properly and reliably.
2. The distance between bending roller should be set in strict accordance with the thickness of processed plates. Overload operation is not allowed. The machine can not be used to bend metal plates which exceed the machine's processing capability.
Precautions for Safety Operation
1. Place the workpiece properly before starting the machine. There should one working staff responsible for sending clear signals.
2. Keep your hands away from the metal plate being processed. While the machine is running, users are not allowed to use sample plates to check the roundness condition of the processed plate unless turning off the machine.
3. When the machine is bending metal plates with insufficient roundness, remember to leave the end of plate unprocessed in case the plate would accidentally fall down.
4. Workers are not allowed to stand on the work piece when the machine is running.
5. When the machine is used to curve tubes, pipes, or other workpiece with large thickness, big diameter, and high stiffness, remember to lower the center roller and pass the workpiece through the roller repeatedly for a number of times before taking it out.
6. When the roll bender is processing pipes or tubes with small diameter, it is import to place the workpiece in the middle of the rollers for bending.
7. When the workpiece is sent for bending, operators need to be careful not to let their hand or clothing be drawn into the rollers.
Precautions when Stopping the Machine
1. If there is any abnormal noise produced during operation, please stop the machine immediately to identify the problems and correct them.
2. Turn off the switch and cut off the power supply.
3. Place the machine at the required location when machine is not in use.